Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Confessions of a hypocrite

This is to bookmark another day, where I found out exactly what was at the core of what is wrong with my life.

Is a wrong thing right if compartmentalized?

Ignorance is bliss.

Have you moved in concentric circles? Almost like different charges at a safe distance from each other. Constant in their apathy. The collision of two that weren't meant to collide doesn't really cause an explosion. It decapitates the system.

'A voice said, look me in the stars,
And tell me truly, men of Earth,
If all the soul-and-body scars,
Were not too much to pay for birth?'
Frost(y)

Nobody cares,
No one remembers and,
Nobody cares.
REM

My overbearing obsession with morality, liberalism and chivalry, lies in my darkest secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment